Maths Teacher - Lincoln
Are you a strong and experienced Mathematics Teacher? Looking for a new role? Can you teach KS3-KS5 Mathematics? If so we have the perfect role for you!
Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint an Maths Teacher on behalf of a client school in Lincoln. The role offered will be temporary, lasting a term but will have the possibility of being extended. You will be prepping and delivering lessons across KS3-KS5 to classes of mixed ability. They are looking to appoint a new Maths Teacher after the Easter Holiday to work until the end of the Summer Term. There is also a possibility of a permanent post in the future.
The school is located in Lincoln and currently has over 1000 pupils on roll. Students are well behaved and the school prides it self on its inclusive and caring atmosphere.The School has most recently been rated as 'Good with Outstanding features' from Ofsted.
NQTs with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
An ideal candidate will have:
- UK recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching Mathematics at a variety of levels (at least to KS5)
- A friendly and patient approach to teaching
- Good behaviour management skills
- The ability to plan and deliver effective lessons
Benefits to you:
- Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector
- Competitive rates of pay - earn between £550 - 850 per week.
- Teacher of the Month Awards
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Free access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Even if this position doesn't sound right for yourself but you are a Secondary Teacher looking for long or short-term supply work, then please get in touch as we may have more suitable positions!
If you would like further information regarding the role or wish to apply, please contact Emma Barrass at Teaching Personnel.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.