Senior Accountant (Practice) - Burnley
We are currently assisting a friendly practice in Burnley who have 15 employees and are expanding further. Our client is an established and friendly Accountancy Practice in Burnley who care about their staff and offer excellent benefits:
The Role - Senior Accountant - Client portfolio management offering a full range of accountancy services (no Audit) and working closely as a client advisor.
- Generous salary depending upon experience - Circa £28,000-£32,000
- An opportunity to work towards the highest level within Practice
- Generous Holiday entitlement
- A friendly and professional working environment offering a good work/life balance
- Inherit an established portfolio of clients in various industries made up of SME’s and owner managed businesses.
- Flexibility on working hours
- Full Study Support where applicable
- Annual Salary Review
- Personal Development Plan
- Free Parking
- Xmas Closure
- Opportunity to develop new clients
- A varied role within Practice working closely with the Managing Partner
The ideal candidate will be newly qualified ACA/ACCA or will possess several years post qualification experience within practice. You will be comfortable managing clients as well as overseeing junior staff. The practice has a strong focus on cloud based technology so experience with Xero, Sage, Kashflow or Quickbooks would be advantageous.