Payroll Clerk - Part Time: 1-2 days per week
Highly dynamic, forward thinking business specialising in the supply of branded and own brand electrical products and appliances to most of the major retailers in the UK and directly to customer homes.
- Maintain the payroll database, process all payroll transactions, including pension transactions
- Answer payroll queries and keep abreast of payroll legislation
- Process paperwork for starters, leavers and employee changes
- Create and maintain up to date folders for all employee benefit information
- Receive, send and verifying timesheets for agency workers on a weekly basis
- Produce monthly payroll, pay taxes to HMRC, and file all legally required payroll documentation
- File and administration of all payroll documentation
- Liaise with HMRC on payroll matters
To fill this vacancy, we are looking for applicants with previous working experience as a Payroll Clerk along with experience with a recognised payroll software.
Experience with timesheets is desirable but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
In return you will be welcomed into a team player environment and excellent working culture within a business that is rapidly expanding.