Year 3 Primary Teacher - Cheltenham April - July 2019
Year 3 Primary Teacher, Cheltenham, April - July 2019
Monarch education are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher to become a part of the Monarch Family to support the Schools in the Gloucestershire area. Here at Monarch education we support you with continuing your professional development while we allocate you work to suit you, whether these are short/long term, even permanent positions.
About the role:
* To teach using own planning, or that provided by the School, clearly structured lessons or sequences of work, which interest and motivate students considering:
* Learning objectives are made clear to students
* Interactive teaching methods and collaborative group work are employed
* Active and independent learning is promoted that enables students to think for themselves and to plan and manage their own learning.
* To actively promote an inclusive ethos by encouraging and supporting all students to reach their full potential.
* To provide an effective education to students within the framework/curriculum by the head Teacher and governing body and about all statutory requirement and the professional standards for teachers.
* To demonstrate and promote through your professional practice, teaching and management of behaviour the positive values, attitudes and behaviour expected of students.
* To recognise and respond effectively to equality and diversity in the classroom.
If you are:
* Available to start April 2019
* Hold a Qualified Teacher Status, Overseas Qualified Teacher, FE Qualified Teacher or Instructor.
* Full enhanced DBS and update service (Not desirable, this can be completed upon enrolling with Monarch Education)
* Teaching experience in the UK and have two educational references
* Ambitious and can plan and teach using a Variety of learning styles.
Why work for Monarch Education:
- 28 years experience within the industry
- Finding work close to 'YOU'
- Training courses to enhance your CPD portfolio paid for by Monarch
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*
- Termly Recognition and Awards
If this is for you, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
How to apply:
To apply for the role above please contact Jack Davies at Monarch Education in Bristol or just click the 'ApplyNow' button.