Teacher of Physical Education
Physical Education teacher required in Spalding to start after Easter
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a PE teacher to teach KS3-KS4. In addition to your teaching role, you will be working closely with the Head of Department to support the rest of the PE teaching team. The role will start after Easter and will run until the end of the academic year.
- Full Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- It is essential you have relevant classroom experience
- Plan, prepare and mark the work expected of students
- Available to work on a full-time basis
- Two references from the past 11 months
- Hold a DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one
Teaching Personnel is the leading education recruitment company in the UK with over 22 years of proven success. If unsuccessful in this application, we can provide you with on-going work and put you forward for a variety of vacancies that we have available. SEN Teachers and Support Staff
- Work within an excellent working environment
- A chance to accelerate your career within a hardworking and supportive team
- Excellent transport links to and from the school
- Have access to state of the art facilities
- Access to Teaching Personnel's CPD courses through the CPD academy
If you are interested in being considered for this role, or if you have any further queries, do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.