Account Executive | Senior Account Executive | International PR Agency | Competitive salary + bonus | Tunbridge Wells
A senior account executive is the bridge between an account executive and account manager. They should be a capable and confident operator who has learnt most of the required basic media and communication skills and who has a good understanding of the media tools available to create the required media coverage in all PR areas.
As a senior account executive, you are ultimately responsible for implementing the strategies and activities as detailed by your account managers/directors, as well as proactively looking for opportunities or devising ideas to contribute to the team effort. However, you should also be fairly self-sufficient, capable of running smaller accounts virtually on your own, with minimal guidance from seniors.
- At least one years' proven PR experience
- Proven client handling and relationship building skills
- Ability to influence through effective communication
- Good writing and proof reading skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritise workload
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Proven experience researching case studies, writing, and running social media campaigns
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For further information on this exciting opportunity or to apply for this position, please send your CV.