Interim Finance Business Partner
Talentedge are working with a leading retailer based in Brentwood Essex who are looking for an interim business partner. Looking for an immediate start on an initial 3 month basis with the opportunity to extend or become permanent. The position will play a key role in parterning and providing insightful analysis to buying teams and support their decision making processes.
- Deliver insightful analysis and commentary on key variances against forecasts
- Lead the forecasting and budgeting processes for revenue and margin
- Significant data mining activities at SKU and category level to draw strong and robust commercial conclusions
- Build and maintain financial models to track and more accurately forecast overrider figures
- 6 month and annual income audits
- Support income forecasting and review process including identifying Investment Buys and Growth ORD opportunities
Experience and skills required
- Finance professional with at least 4 years in a similar role
- Proven track record of managing large data sets and providing commercial analysis
- Experience partnering non finance teams and senior management
- Strong communicator with the ability to translate complex financial analysis to colleagues across the business
**Due to location best suited to someone who can drive.
£250-275 per day.