Danone Waters & Red Bull Placement Year
Looking for a Placement Year role?
Love Evian, Volvic and Red Bull?
Ever considered sales?
Sales experience builds great transferable skills such as:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and persuasiveness
- Ability to stay calm and think fast
- Planning and research
Are you driven? Do you strive to give the best customer service? Do you have a 'can do' positive attitude?
IF THIS IS YOU….
Be a part of our winning team and culture
If you have got the will, we will give you the skills
We are looking for entrepreneurs with the ability to meet and exceed targets, strong relationship builders and people with the right attitude.
Salary: OTE of £23,400 + Company Car & exciting benefits
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week (no weekends!)
Location:Bristol & surrounding areas
As a Field Sales Representative, you will
- Be the face of our brands, forging unbreakable relationships with key decision makers in Independent Symbol stores across your territory, with the ability to deliver world class customer service
- Be responsible for driving distribution, availability and visibility targets
- Use your entrepreneurial mindset to manage and drive the success of your own area
- Maximise brand awareness, educate new product opportunities and implement store activations
- Have the autonomy to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload, to achieve targets and exciting incentives
- Receive full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil the role to your best potential, with clear development opportunities for engaged employees
- Join a fun, honest working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
You MUST meet the following requirements
- You must have held a full, manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Currently be studying any degree, and looking to use this as a placement year during your study
- Located in Bristol and surrounding areas
- Able to take up this role as a full time position from August 2019 to August 2020.
Are you ready to smash it out of the park? APPLY NOW!
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe's Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal four consecutive years now as well as UK's Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018. We've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.