Individual Giving Executive - Maine Charity
Individual Giving Executive
Salary: £29k - £33k
Contract: Full time or part time (4 days a week)
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Have you got fundraising or direct marketing experience? Want to work for an international organisation promoting equality of opportunity for people with disabilities?
The post holder will work in the Acquisition team as part of the Global Individual Giving team, which is responsible for recruiting new supporters via various forms of media and further developing them to maximise the lifetime value to the charity. This role is vital to the Global Individual Giving team as it will be responsible for helping deliver direct marketing across the UK, Sweden and Norway. The Individual Giving Executive will also ensure delivery of effective campaigns that maximise supporter engagement and long-term income growth. They will also plan, develop, implement and evaluate allocated projects to meet the objectives of the overall programme.
- Substantial experience in Fundraising or Direct Marketing, including proven experience in devising and implementing successful direct marketing campaigns to mass market audiences.
- Expereince of managing DRTV campaigns, creating direct response adverts and managing relationships with creative and media buying agencies
- A background in Print buying, including negotiating contracts
- Proven experience of devising and monitoring relevant performance indicators for fundraising campaigns
- Good understanding of the application of various analytical techniques for testing segmentation
- Proven experience of a 'test and learn' approach to DM campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!