Credit Control Administrator - Study support & day release offered
Credit Control Administrator
£15,000 - £17,000 / AAT study support and day release
Reporting into the Credit Control Supervisor, this role will be responsible for managing shared inboxes, handling queries, and ensuring that company policies are adhered to.
- Organise and manage the credit control shared email inboxes.
- Running bi-monthly letter runs.
- Take card payments from customers.
- Keeping the credit control system up to date with clear notes.
- Handling customer queries regarding payments and invoices.
- Cacualations of withholding tax and exchange rate differences.
- Covering for credit controllers during holidays - chasing smaller debts.
- Minimum GCSE English and Maths grade B.
- Intermediate Excel and Word including vlookups.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Able to accept and encourage evolving processes; looking for better, more efficient ways to work
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Must enjoy working as part of a lively and hard working team.
- Experience of using Sun and Salesforce would be an advantage but not essential.
CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals. We have over 35 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.