Learning Support Assistant - Harlow
Teaching Personnel is working alongside an Essex Primary School situated in Harlow to recruit a passionate Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to start with immediate affect.
The ideal candidate would have prior experience as a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) and have a clear understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum. The Learning Support Assistant would also have the ability to deliver 1:1 intervention with an enthusiastic and inspiring approach to children's learning. Other responsibilities include assisting the Teacher in the delivery of engaging lessons and supporting small groups within the class.
If you have any of the following then this could be the ideal role for you!
- A range of SEN experience.
- Show a genuine interest in helping children and building them to a brighter future.
- Able to be proactive in helping to assist the class lessons.
- Working 1:1 with a child or with a group of children.
- Having the experience in working with children previously.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.