MFL Teacher Hastings
Our client Academy is an exciting school, which has just been rated Good by Ofsted in all areas, they are now looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner who shows a real passion for the subject and can inspire students about their learning. This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher.
You will be joining a well-resourced department that has a relentless focus on raising achievement. The post offers outstanding opportunities for continuous personal and professional development for a highly motivated and ambitious teacher looking for career advancement. The person appointed would be managed on a day to day basis by the Head of MFL. At present the department teaches French and Spanish both at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
As well as their state of the art facilities, they have an exciting programme of trips, visits, visitors and extra-curricular activities. The Academy value positive working relationships and seek individuals who will support this ethos. The Academy are very excited about the future of Languages and are ready to invest in the right people to ensure its success.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to teach Spanish up to KS3 and/or KS4 and the potential for development of KS5 teaching
- The ability to teach French to KS3 and/or KS4
- Possess recent, relevant teaching experience
The Academy can offer you:
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- Innovative plaza spaces with access to state of the art facilities
- The support of a Trust that currently runs two secondary schools, a primary school and nursery for children aged 3 months to 4 years
If you feel you are suitable for this role please contact Sam Crisp.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.