Graduate Technical Support Engineer
iRecruit Specialist are currently recruiting for a Graduate Technical Support Engineet to join an established distributor in the support department in their office based in Hungerford.
As a Graduate Technical Support Engineer, the main purpose of this role is to;
- Take in-coming support calls and remote desktop support from customers in the UK and across Europe.
- Experience with a networking product range or Home Automation Control System.
- Offer 1st line support to a customer network of AV integrators and custom installers.
- Escalate issues to vendors and arrange repairs in-house.
- Register new Return Merchandise Authorisations for customers and vendors.
- Test new software, products, solutions and apply troubleshooting techniques with customers facing issues.
- CRM software administration and keep returns record up to date for support, logistics and accounts departments.
- Knowledge of SAP and IT or AV qualification.
- Ability to use programming languages to solve problems.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written.
You do need to be a car driver to reach the location of the company.