Junior Field Service Engineer
Junior Field Service Engineer Job, Field Service Engineer
Your new company
Your new company is a quick-growing, fast-moving and tech-driven business. We are seeking a Field Service Engineer to fill this key role within the organisation, based in Glasgow and the central belt.
Your new role
As the Field Service Engineer you will be part of a team of multi-skilled individuals. You will a great impact on customer experience and will attend incidents and installations across Scotland. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Escalate incidents to the 2nd/3rd Line as appropriate.
- Maintain communication with all relevant teams during the life cycle of an incident.
- For managed services, co-ordinate with NOC to ensure configurations are correctly applied and service has been restored to users.
- For Maintenance customers, ensure site contact has tested functionality and has agreed functionality has been restored.
What you'll need to succeed
To earn the top end of the salary bracket you will need to be a competent Field Service Engineer with experience in the following:
- CCNA Routing & Switching (or working towards)
- Field Service
- Customer Service
- General IT Awareness
As the ideal candidate you will have to be enthusiastic, self-motivated, team player and resilient.
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus per year, private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection, buy & sell holidays and a pension. Above all, there is a clear plan for progression and opportunity to get involved with new technologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.