Want to work for the biggest agency within its industry? A modern office - with a friendly, relaxed and flexible working environment. They are looking for a PR Manager to join their expanding team on a permanent basisThe company work within great offices, delivering campaigns globally with the Gaming Industry.
Main duties include:
- Liaising & supporting PR clients
- Developing and managing creative PR strategies
- Planning and executing media relations
- Supporting Business Development to obtain new Clients
- Inform customers of details of shipping and deliveries
- Maintaining contact database
- Delivering all PR activities across UK and Nordics
- Distributing Press Releases
The successful candidate will have
- 5+ years PR Manager experience
- 2+ Years Manager - Agency Experience
- Track record of PR Campaign development
- Personable friendly manner
- Ability to show initiative
- Strong communication skills on all levels
- Creative with the ability to work alone and under pressure
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich, Peterborough and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion