Team Support are currently seeking a number of Healthcare Assistants for a variety of clients across the North Kent towns such as Gravesend, Dartford, Erith and Belvedere. This will be providing care support to elderly residents some with nursing or dementia requirements with care home settings.
We have regular clients who can offer Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights shifts as you require, which gives you the freedom to work when you want to.
Pay: Earn from £8.25 up to £15.75 depending on the shift worked.
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Training support
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- A variety of care settings
- To provide a high quality of care to adults in accordance with the homes guidelines and procedures
- To be able to provide personal care for adults
- To provide care which focuses on the needs of the individual
- Promoting independence and choice
- Assist to serve breakfast, lunch and or dinner
- Follow individual care plans and ensure all client needs are met
- Assist with day to day activities within the home
- Minimum of 6 months UK care experience
- Employment history and references for the last 5 years
- Mandatory training certificates or Care Certificate (Updated training can be provided)
- You must be willing to complete a new Enhanced DBS if you don't have a DBS on the online update service
- In date Passport with a valid Visa or a Biometric card, if applicable
If you want to work for a friendly agency that cares about you and your requirements, then please apply below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!