ArtKare are working alongside a reputable and prestigious care provider to find and an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN / RNLD), to join their growing team in the following locations: Leicester, Leeds, Croydon, Nottingham and Northamptonshire.
The home is registered for care categories such as Mental Health and Learning Disability adults.
Your main duties will be:
- Managing care plans
- Supporting individuals with Mental Health Needs and Learning Disability
- Working with the clinical team to ensure that all service users have a clear plan of care through the provision of the care programme approach.
- Value the aims of the service
- Ensure that all levels of security and safety reflect the needs of the service users and aspirations of the service.
- Develop staff in a what that is consistent with legislation, policies and procedures.
- To assess, plan , implement and evaluate personal development plans based on the needs of Service Users.
- As part of a team or carers and nurses you will receive continuous support and professional development along within training to achieve your true potential and progression into a senior nurse, unit management or management in time.
- Paid DBS
- Meals Provided
- Workplace Pension
- NMC Fee Paid
- 33 days Annual Leave