Physiotherapist Band 7 - Military Locum - Aldershot Part-Time
Are you an experienced Band 7 Physiotherapist looking to expand and build on your experience? Do you want the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment? Then look no further!
CRG Defence are seeking a professional Physiotherapist in the Aldershot area, there will also be a requirement to sometimes work from a clinic in London. This is a part time role and the successful candidate will be required to work 17.5 hours each week.
Assignments can be extended so please call one of our team to discuss this requirement in more detail or alternatively apply for this job and we will contact you to discuss.
What you'll be doing:
- Delivering specialist muscular-skeletal/sports and training injury rehabilitation.
- Providing independent assessment, treatment and management of complex caseload of patients.
- Acting as Clinical Specialist within Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT) clinics and as the clinical physiotherapy lead for specialist area of work e.g. sports and training injuries, biomechanics; training other staff in specialist area.
- Using the results of investigations to assist clinical diagnosis and appropriate management of patients referring to other medical and health care professionals as appropriate.
- Communicating effectively with patients to ensure informed consent for treatment, good understanding of their conditions and maximise their rehabilitation potential accepting that patients may have a barrier to communication e.g. minor brain injury, English as their second language.
- Providing complex clinical reports to supply clinical prognoses and comprehensive discharge planning for both lead consultants and on-going patient care under other health professionals.
What CRG Defence can offer you?
- Up to £100 bonus awarded following your first placement with CRG Defence*
- Competitive pay rates
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- Earn up to £800 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Free mandatory training and annual updates
- Weekly payments
*Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Must be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP) and be HCPC registered.
- Must have worked as clinical specialist in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Must have a minimum of four years post graduate clinical experience in musculoskeletal disorders have previously held a position as a Lead Specialist Physiotherapist Band 7 or equivalent.
About CRG Defence
As the Ministry of Defence's leading supplier and the only provider to manage all temporary healthcare career opportunities, CRG Defence has the unique position of being able to connect you with this unrivalled pool of civilian military jobs. We are the only agency to receive all assignments for medical grades across the UK and Overseas
CRG is an equal opportunities employer. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time.