Our client, based in Coventry, is currently recruiting for a Payroll Advisor on a fixed term contract for twelve months. Our client is a multinational organisation, with offices in over 160 countries and is a constituent of the CAC 40 Index.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary on offer is up to £31k dependent upon experience.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience working in payroll and has experience using ADP systems.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Running end to end payroll for approximately 2000 employees on a monthly cycle
* Processing new starters, leavers, and transfers between pay groups and Group companies
* Checking statutory deductions including SMP, SPP and SAP and providing advice and guidance to employees on their maternity rights
* Processing job changes, salary changes, work-pattern changes, other variable payments and deductions, and personal detail changes
* Ensuring accurate analysis and problem resolution for any queries about payroll, tax and car scheme charges
* Liaised with third parties for correct reporting and payments and provide a service to external agencies such as the Child Support Agency, HMRC, mortgage lenders, local council authorities and courts.
* Conducting Month End and Year End duties including administering P45s and P60s
* Intermediate Level of Excel - Pivot Tables & V Look Ups
* Minimum three years’ experience within the sector
For further information on the position, please contact Andrea Ellinas or Elliot Sahadeo at James Andrews Recruitment Solutions.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: PAYROLL OFFICER, PAYROLL
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details