Do you have a keen interest in Finance and are looking to gain more experience? Do you enjoy working within a busy, fast paced office? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the UK Finance Team at Eddyfi Technologies based at the Swansea. This position is for a Fixed Term of 12 months but may be extended.
We currently have a rare and fantastic opening at our Eddyfi UK site, based at Swansea to join an innovative, forward-thinking company and work as part of a friendly and highly motivational team in an excellent working environment.
As an employer who promotes education and training in the workplace, we will offer flexibility to candidates should they wish to study on a part time basis
The accounts assistant will work closely with everyone in the accounts team, the role specifically will support the sales and purchase ledger. Reporting to the management account the varied role will offer experience in all areas of the accounting process.
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing purchase invoices
- Generating and posting supplier payments
- Working with the Sales Department in preparing sales invoices
- Assisting Management Accountant as required
- Basic understanding of accounts processes
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a Finance Department
- Experience in using all Microsoft Package
- Experience of using an Accounting IT System - Advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Organised with an attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team