Commutable: North London, East Barnet, Essex
I’m looking to recruit a number of Maintenance Engineers to join a growing, stable company in North London. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer who is looking for a company who will invest in them through internal and external courses, and offer a route to progress. You will need to be confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults: Belts, bearings, chains, 3 phase, motors, sensors etc- you will be required to maintain, change, fault-find & diagnose mechanical & electrical faults.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working on production machinery; Fixing, replacing, servicing production machines eg: Industrial conveyors, packaging machines, sortation machines etc
- Building Services/ Facilities Engineers will not be suitable
- Engineering Qualification
- Strong Mechanical & Electrical Skills; working on 3phase, sensors, relays, belts, bearings, chains
The Maintenance Engineerwill benefit from:
- Working for a National Business
- Extensive Training tailored to your current needs and future needs
- Career Progression Opportunities
- State of the art Machinery
Benefits: Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details