Stock & Inventory Controller
Cordant People are recruiting for an experienced inventory and stock controller to join a bespoke manufacturing company based in Blackburn.
This role would be extremely well suited to a senior stock controller or someone who has a background within inventory support or stock management. This role will give exposure to all aspects of goods in, goods out, stock replenishment, stock level and system management, purchasing & sourcing and liaising with manufacturers and suppliers. Due to the nature of the business, this type of inventory support would go hand in hand with previous experience from the engineering sector and would benefit someones product/catalogue knowledge of industrial products.
More about the role:
- £18,000 per year (broken down to an hourly rate)
- Monday to Friday (day shift work)
- Long term temporary position with permanent opportunities
- Interviews to be arranged ASAP
Skills & experience:
- Previous inventory experience is a must have
- Stock control
- Excellent IT skills (Sage systems)
- Confident using/producing spreadsheets
- Quality control
- Confident working from price lists & dealing with suppliers and manufacturers
If the above suits your current skill set please apply with your CV today and call if you have any questions.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer