Installation & Service Engineer
My well-known client is looking for an Installation and Service Engineer to be home-based working with extensive travel throughout the region.
Basic salary + Car allowance
• Installation of Hardware and Software
• Field Based
• Trouble shoot problems
• Resolve technical Issues
• Experience of onsite installation of Hardware and Software
• Experience within an IT background
• An excellent Knowledge of Modern Operating Systems.
• Experience of Networking
• Excellent time Management Skills
• Must hold a full Clean Driving Licence
• Set- up equipment by delivering unpacking, assembling and completing diagnostics obtaining customer acceptance.
• Conduct Site visits prior to installation.
• Lead Training of products installed onsite and over the telephone
• Provides customer support via training, responding to requests both onsite and over the telephone.
• Work closely with the sales team and Project managers and attend meetings to discuss aspects of the installations
If you’re interested to hear more about this exciting role, please contact Rebecca Karter with your fully updated CV.