Digital Marketing Account Manager
An ambitious, driven Digital Marketing Account Manager is required to manage a portfolio of digital marketing client accounts (Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO) for a market leading digital marketing agency who bring together the world of strategic brand development and design, with technology at the core. This agency create compelling brand propositions, apps, websites and campaigns and are committed to growing their client’s bottom line.
The Digital Marketing Account Manager will have a good track record of experience working in an agency, or similar environment. Working directly with the digital marketing team, the Digital Marketing Account Manager will have a strong understanding of the principles of digital marketing, and have experience working on projects from kick-off through to strategy and implementation. He/she should be highly organised with responsibility for scheduling resources internally.
The Digital Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for campaign planning, reporting and presenting performance to clients, across multiple channels. He/she must be comfortable presenting and discussing work with clients, as well as assisting with new business pitches.
• Digital marketing experience (paid social media, PPC and SEO)
• Very strong organisational and project management skills.
• Experience using Google Analytics.
• Ability to help audit and optimise a digital marketing strategy.
• Experience preparing and delivering pitches.
• Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
• Some experience working on web development and conversion rate optimisation projects.
• Experience using Jira/Confluence an advantage
Excellent working environment and rewarding benefits including career development plan. Salary will be competitive and dependant on relevant experience. The Digital Marketing Account Manager will benefit from a target related bonus scheme and generous benefits including responsibility and development plan, profit share scheme, service related extra holiday, private healthcare, childcare vouchers etc.