Audit and Accounts Senior
Marc Daniels are currently working with a great company who are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior based in Beaconsfield. This role encompasses responsible planning and completion of audit and accounting assignments to a high standard of technical competence, and delivered within budget and client expectations.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Pro-active communication with Audit and Accounts managers and directors to enable consistent work flow and effective work planning
- The ability to train and supervise more junior team members, supporting their growth as they move through the firm
- Professional and friendly communication with clients and colleagues
- A dedication to technical competence and your own continuing professional development.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold either an ICAEW or ACCA qualification with a strong academic background
- Have proven experience working within an accounting practice environment
- Be flexible and organised in managing their own time to deadlines
- Be able to work in a highly professional team environment.
In return, we offer a competitive remuneration package based on experience, numerous benefits and flexible working options.