New Business Account Manager
Are you an experienced B2B Account Manager?
Do you have previous IT/Telecoms sales experience?
My Client is one of the UK's largest suppliers of IT and Telecom systems into UK Businesses. They are currently looking for hard-working, tenacious and dedicated Business Account Managers to join their expanding sales team.
- Monday-Friday 0900 to 1730
- Permanent position
- Salary up to 24k per annum (DOE) plus uncapped commission
- Team Incentives
- Ongoing training and support from the day you start
- Walking distance from Farringdon Train station and St Pauls tube station
You will be a core part of our business to business sales team, helping us offer better telecoms and data solutions to existing and potential clients.
Day to day requirements of the role:
- Building relationships with existing and potential customers
- Hitting targets the team need to achieve
- Generating new appointments for your colleagues in field sales
- Qualifying potential customers from our data to see if they may need what we can provide
- Responsible for the negotiation and closing of new business opportunities
- Selling product solutions directly over the phone
- Using our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Database
- Reviewing client accounts to work out the best solution for the customer
- Must possess an excellent telephone manor
- Must have a minimum of 1 years B2B sales experience
- Up sell new products and portfolio's as they come to market
- Experience of Telecoms and IT preferred although not essential
- Must be target driven
- Be able to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Be willing to work with the field sales team
- Must have good time keeping skills
- Be able to build rapports and maintain existing relationships
If you have the right attitude, are a team player and want to develop your career then get in touch today, we would love to hear from you.