Interim FP&A Accountant
Madison Pearl Exexutive Search is souring an Interim FP&A Accountant for a leading International business based in Staines for a period of 3-6months.
About the Role
The key focus of this role will be to support the business through reporting, analysing and communicating the business results, specifically around Budgeting and Forecasting cycles.
You will provide insight, understand the drivers, and advise the business on projects and new strategies.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Business partnering and developing key relationships with stakeholders;
- Driving continuous improvement and automation where possible;
- Preparing business reviews and presenting at SLT meetings;
- Participating in group and operational strategy meetings; and
- Providing ad hoc reports on business performance as required.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have a strong business planning background and be able to demonstrate where they have added value in this process.
You will be immediately available and can work for a period of 3months minimum.