PE Teacher Poole
Are you an enthusiastic PE teacher looking for a new challenge?
Teaching Personnel are working with an Ofsted "Good" secondary school in the Poole area who are seeking a qualified and experienced teacher of PE to join their team. The Poole school teaches young people from 11 to 19 and puts great emphasis on a healthy balance between academic work and the all-round development of children making it an excellent environment for students, parents and staff. Rated "Good" by Ofsted, this school is known for its friendly and supportive Physical Education department.
About the role:
- Hours of work are from 0815 - 1530 during term time
- Based in Poole
- Full time placement starting in January for 6 weeks (with opportunity to be extended for the right PE teacher)
- Working as part of an "Good" mixed ability, co-ed secondary school
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- Be innovative and inspiring,
- Have specific subject knowledge and a passion for Physical Education and Sport,
- You can provide 2 references within the last 2 years,
- You hold the right to work in the UK,
- You hold a DBS or are willing to complete one.
NQTs are welcomed to apply to gain teaching and learning experience across the PE department.
Ofsted has previously praised the school for the high achievements of its students, the quality of teaching and the excellent support given to students. GCSE PE is a popular subject choice for pupils with a high percentage of students taking PE as one of their GCSE options. With the increasing popularity of the subject, the school is looking to expand their department.
If you would like to hear more about this role, register today by clicking the apply button below!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.