HR Advisor - urgently required for 3 - 6 months £175 day rate. You will need to be immediately available or short term notice (1 week). This role has the option to go permanent too.
FMCG company based in Exeter - strong ER and Unions an advantage.
An excellent opportunity for a strong HR Advisor with excellent Employee Relations experience to play an instrumental part in ensuring a first class end to end experience for all employees is provided.
- You will be the first point of contact for all employees and line managers advising on any HR / employee related matters in a clear and concise manner
- Provide advice and guidance on the management of employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance absence, and restructuring
- Be confident in providing HR guidance and next steps to line managers on HR related procedures in a methodical way
- To be able to lead processes on behalf of line management
- Provide an employee focused experience through the timely and accurate completion of day to day queries and ongoing support
- Accountable for ensuring employee policies and practices are kept up to date and streamlined across the group
- Maintain up to date HR policies and process developments in line with current HR legislation
- CIPD level 5 qualified
- The ideal candidate will be people focused and process driven
- A strong communicator with a pragmatic and logical approach
- Solid knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations required
- A significant amount of HR experience, within an employee relations focused role