Repackager / Labelling pharmaceutical products
Role: Packaging - Labelling Operator
Job Purpose :
To work in a dynamic, friendly and clean environment, to ensure our products are disassembled and labelled in a safe and efficient manner.
- To pick batches and packaging components according to Batch Packaging Record
- To disassemble the batches and label or repack according to the Product manager / team leader instruction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- No experience required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team working.
- Full training will be provided.
- 8.00 am to 4.15 pm, Monday to Friday.
- 30 mins lunch break and 2 breaks of 15 mins each.
Pay: £8.21 / hour starting salary plus review after 6 months and raise on successful completion of probation.