PAYROLL ADVISOR BASED IN COVENTRY, UK.
We have an opportunity for you to join our established, well known, global car manufacturer brand as a payroll advisor. This position is offered on a 4-month temporary basis with a view to be extended thereafter.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week: Monday to Friday. The pay rate for this role as a payroll advisor is between £11.50 - £13.00 per hour dependant on experience.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Processing new starters, leavers, and transfers between pay groups and Group companies
- Processing job changes, salary changes, work-pattern changes, other variable payments and deductions, and personal detail changes.
- Check ADP's processing of the Maternity, Paternity and Adoption processes - provide advice and guidance to employees on their maternity rights, calculate payments, adhere to all legislation, and manage returners.
- Maintaining a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of payroll and Company Policy.
- To ensure accurate analysis and problem resolution for any queries about Payroll, Tax and car scheme charges.
- To liaise with third parties for correct reporting and payments and provide a service to external agencies such as the Child Support Agency, HMRC, mortgage lenders, and local council authorities and courts.
- To ensure that expenses are managed within the Payroll Team and managed in a timely manner in line with Group Standards.
- To accurately maintain Payroll & HR data in the SOCLE global database, ADP HR.Net and Freedom systems on a timely basis to ensure that it is synchronised and of good quality.
The role of payroll advisor is a position which requires a significant level of integrity and a need for confidentiality. The successful candidate must be able to deal with employees at all levels on issues relating to pay and conditions of employment. The incumbent must understand the requirements of GDPR. ADP knowledge/experience is an advantage.
The payroll activity is a cyclical one and involves working to tight deadlines. This requires that the payroll advisor is able to prioritise and manage their work load and plan ahead in order to cater for the fluctuations in their work priorities.
We are looking for a customer-focused individual able to work with others, develop solutions to issues and achieve the highest level of quality and accuracy in their work. Good analytical abilities are highly desirable, along with effective communication skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail is essential.
We would require you to have a minimum of two years continuous payroll experience.
Good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Intermediate Excel is required. Knowledge of ADP systems would be preferable but not essential.
If you wish to be considered for this role as a payroll advisor, then please apply urgently to avoid disappointment!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy