Business Development Manager
Peritus Plus are working with a leading Domiciliary care provider seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager in Middlesex.
Our client is a well-established independent Domiciliary care company that have developed an excellent reputation locally.
We are looking for a proactive and energetic individual with a proven track record in business development, marketing and commissioning of new homecare services.
If you are business focused with a flair for creative marketing strategies who enjoys networking and building positive relationships, this role is for you.
- Identify potential new locations to open homecare services
- Actively promote and market the charity's services to drive private referrals to the branches
- Design and work within budgets to ensure all branches are profitable
- Build and maintain positive relationships with external agencies via networking
- Where required, act as Registered Manager for newly set up services until a Registered Manager is appointed
- Create and implement business plans for new services and effectively project manage the branch through the whole process
The successful candidate will have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care
- Track record and experience in identifying business opportunities and setting up new homecare services
- Sales, marketing and project management experience within CQC regulated homecare services
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations and health and social care legislation
- Business acumen to manage budgets, finances and sales performance