OEM Sales Manager - UK - Rotating Equipment - Gears, Couplings, Pumps, Power Transmission
OEM Sales Manager - UK - Rotating Equipment - Gears, Couplings, Pumps, Power Transmission - Highly Competitive Salary and Bonus
White Label Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a leading global industrial gear manufacturer as they are now looking to take on a OEM Sales Manager due to company growth. This role will involve selling bespoke equipment into steel, mining, quarries, food, water treatment, energy sectors - selling mainly into OEMs.
Role and Responsibilities
- The primary role is to identify and develop regular spending OEM customers in line with the Sales Strategy
- Develop and maintain a new business pipeline.
- Research organisations and individuals to identify new prospects and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of prospects and identify key purchase decisions makers.
- Once the OEM is established this will be handed to the Regional Sales Manager.
- This role will include UK and European travel as required.
- The successful candidate will not have any direct reports and will be measured by the number of leads found / quotations made and ultimately new business won.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must have experience selling to OEM’s
- Ideally have experience selling industrial gears / power transmission products but will consider rotating equipment experience and / or valves etc
- Has a positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of power transmission product ideally
- Is driven and resilient.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A polite and friendly telephone manner.
- Is IT fluent.
- The ability to think on their feet.
- Enjoys working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate an attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Up to £50k depending on experience (could be flexible for the right candidate)
- Bonus - starts at 25% of salary and can pay up to 50% of salary
- Car - no allowance
- 23 days holiday
- Pension up to 7.5% employer contribution
- Will invest and train up the right candidate
To apply for this role please submit you most up to date CV today, as this is an urgent role!!