OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of an international toy company headquartered in Germany. My client is looking for a dedicated Marketing Executive to put their energy and initiative into this exciting new opening.
This company have been running successfully for nearly a century, employ 250 people and are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their small, expanding UK team based in Bishop's Stortford. Reporting directly to the UK Marketing Manager, your main responsibility will be managing the national online presence as well as supporting the organising of collateral, events, PR and analysis.
- Design and implement campaigns to increase brand awareness in the UK.
- Identify opportunities and manage social media promotions.
- Organise trade shows and events; promotion, stands, collateral and follow up.
- Monitor key clients and retailers, ensure brand consistency with all retailers.
- Supervise the ROI and marketing budget.
- Manage and update social media accounts.
- Manage customer database of in store POS and build POS stand.
- Collaborate with PR agency on social media and communications.
- Continuous competitor and market research and reporting.
- Monitor results, create reports and make recommendations.
- Communication with sales team, report on key areas and implement incentives.
- Highly analytical, Google Analytics experience.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Content creation, Adobe CC or similar.
- Advanced social media marketing knowledge.
- Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience planning marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work alone with initiative.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Background in toys, licensing, entertain, media or retail.
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification.
- 2 years' marketing experience.
- Innovative, enthusiastic, and creative.
- A great team player, willingness and passion to succeed.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee discounts.
- Company social events.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.