An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within an evolving data team. You will have ownership of the development of the data warehouse and be providing the reports for the company using SQL, SSIS and SSAS. This is an incredible opportunity to work as part of a rapidly developing team with excellent training and be at the forefront of implementing advanced analytics.
This is leading aviation company, are currently in the process of implementing AWS and migrating over to Azure. They have invested hugely within their analytics team as they are currently in the process of redesigning and overhauling their entire data infrastructure with aim to move towards a more advanced and innovative data function. This is an incredibly exciting time for the company and a great opportunity to be part of!
As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership over the development of the data warehouse using SQL, SSIS and SSAS
- Creating reports for the company
- Helping with a variety of greenfield projects
- Working on several projects simultaneously end to end
- Gaining an understanding of key business areas and how to utilise data to overcome business problems
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in quantitative subject
- Commercial experience using a data visualisation tool
- SQL, SSIS and SSAS experience
- Interest in solving key business requests
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.