Switch Studios Ipswich is an established developer of high-quality casino table games for online and mobile platforms and we are working with some of the biggest players in the gambling industry. As part of Switch Studios, you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world.
If you are you an experienced Software Developer with a passion for the latest technology, with a magical ability to create exceptional software, then we want you!
You will work closely with a variety of team members, including Designers, Artists and Senior Developers, to develop and improve online applications for multiple desktop, mobile and tablet platforms. To continually develop own skill set and learn about new technologies that could be utilised by the company to retain its competitive advantage.
As part of our team in Ipswich this is an exciting time to join us, help us grow and produce the best online gaming content in the world! To be successful you will need a strong understanding of OOP and SOLID principles of design; and will have a good grasp of design patterns. Developing will be your passion and you will be constantly looking to learn & expand your experience.
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Strong software development experience, ideally TypeScript, alternatively C#, Java etc.
- Experience with development tools: Visual Studio Code, Node.js, Gulp
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum. (Jira, Confluence)
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Experience with source control systems e.g Git
Nice to have:
- Strong experience with Typescript
- Experience with VS code
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with build and deployment tools: TeamCity, Octopus deploy
What we offer:
- In return, Switch Studios offer a great work environment with the mindset that if you’re stuck on a problem you can break out in one of our social spaces for a game of table tennis or Fifa!
- You can expect a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career, with a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, social events and much more.