Recruitment Team Leader
As a Recruitment Administration Team Leader, you will lead and motivate a team of Recruitment Administrators fulfilling a high volume of advert publishing requirements for our national client. The Recruitment Administration Team wears many hats including coaching & mentoring, leadership, delegating and setting team objectives. This Charity is based on the outside of Birmingham City Centre.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Managing/Team Leading of teams of 5 - 7
- Demonstrable experience in an administration role
- Previous people management experience with demonstrable experience of setting targets and operating to KPI’s and SLA’s
- Experience within recruitment would be advantageous, knowledge of recruitment is essential
- Strong communication skills with the ability to quickly build effective relationships