Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Class people are currently recruiting for a HLTA to work at a school in the Cotswolds on a temporary basis. At this Primary School they foster a sense of curiosity and excitement about the world, encouraging their children to develop a positive attitude to learning, independence and a sense of personal uniqueness, worth and potential within the School family.
They are looking to appoint an dedicated HLTA to join their established team. Your role may involve overseeing an after-School club but more so providing PPA cover for teachers, leading interventions and supporting in class. A lot of work will be spen in KS2 working with the Year 5’s, whilst the teacher works with the Year 6’s separately.
This post will commence once all recruitment checks are in place.
The right candidate will;
- Have HLTA status
- Be confident in the delivery of creative and inspiring lessons
- Be able to inspire and have a passion to educate
- Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting
- Share the schools aims and values
- Be willing to take on the challenges working in a small school may have
- Be kind and energetic with a sense of humour
Applicants will have the ability to work well under pressure, work well as a team member and be able to communicate effectively with staff, children, parents and visitors. They must maintain confidentiality at all times and be flexible and adaptable when required..
If this role sounds like the type of role you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact Becky for further information on beckyo @classpeople.co.uk or / .