Year 5 Teacher
Are you a passionate Year 5 Teacher? Looking for your next long term role in a large three form entry school? Do you want to work in a school which has a real team spirit?
Great, Get in touch today!
This OFSTED 'good'-rated school is located in a welcoming town on the outskirts of Bradford and promotes a positive team spirit amongst staff and students. The school is looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher on a long term basis.
- Shared planning
- Well behaved pupils
- On-site parking
- Internal and external CPD opportunities
- Maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the national curriculum
- Plan lessons and activities to meet pupils' individual learning needs
- Use a range of appropriate strategies and follow school policies for teaching, behaviour management and classroom management
- Assess, monitor and record the progress of pupils in your teaching and give them clear and constructive feedback through keeping appropriate and efficient records
- Report to parents and colleagues on progress
- Take responsibility for your own professional development and use the outcomes to improve your teaching and your pupil's learning
- Make an active contribution to the policies of the school and to adhere to these
- Attend and contribute to team planning meetings, full staff meetings and teaching and learning team meetings
- PGCE, B ED, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
- Recent experience teaching
- Excellent organisation and creativity skills
- The ability to build a positive rapport with children
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Chelsea at the Leeds office on or alternatively email your CV across by clicking 'apply now'!
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone else who may be interested, we offer a 'refer a friend' scheme where you can get £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers.