EYFS Teaching Assistant - Stockton-On-Tees
EYFS Teaching Assistant - Stockton
May 2019 - Full Time
Would you like to join a vibrant school currently seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant? Are you looking to gain experience and progress within your Teaching career?
Teaching Personnel are seeking a creative EYFS Teaching Assistant to join a Reception class in a School based in Stockton. This is a fantastic opportunity to become involved with a School recently marked 'Good' by Ofsted who pride themselves in their engaging method of Teaching. The position is Full Time for one term with the possibility of leading on to a Permanent Position. The role involves assisting the Teacher to support and educate a class of 29 pupils who are currently making excellent progress working towards KS1. Teaching Assistants provide the extra ears, eyes and support a Teacher needs in School in order to be able to do their job. In many ways they are the backbone of support in the classroom which is why the ideal candidate needs to show resilience and confidence in assisting the Teacher. Previous experience with an EYFS setting would be beneficial but not essential.
- Valid DBS (A Child Workforce that is accessible through the Update Service)
- Eligible to work in the UK (right to work in the UK documentation)
- Recent experience within an EYFS classroom
Details of role:
- Supporting the Class Teacher to educate 29 pupils who are currently thriving in lessons
- Working with children on an individual, small group or whole class basis
- Have an awareness of and work within school policies and procedures
- Full time role commencing 13th of May 2019
- Will be required to complete administrative duties, such as preparing classroom resources and assist in the preparation of lesson plans.
- Provide support to children who need additional help with their work
- Competitive salary with rates of up to £325 per week (depending on experience)
- Weekly pay through PAYE
- Working within a fantastic community of staff and pupils
- Opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge through our 'Outstanding' CPD programme
- Our 'Recommend a friend' scheme, where you can earn money by nominating your fellow colleagues for work
- Further opportunities available including possibility of securing permanent position
The post commences: 13th of May 2019 for one term.
Applications closing date: 22nd of March 2019
Are you registered with another local agency? If yes, then don't worry as you can be multi-registered to work with more than just one agency.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.