Supply Teachers - Norwich
Are you a NQT on the hunt for your first role, or an experienced educator wanting a change? Wherever you are in your career, Engage wants to hear from you!
As one of the UK’s largest and most highly accredited teaching agencies, we work exclusively with a number of established trusts and independent schools in a variety of locations. As such, we are able to offer Guaranteed Supply Contracts to Primary and Secondary Teachers both for an immediate or September start.
Our Guaranteed Contracts enable our Teachers to enjoy the financial security of a permanent role whilst working on a flexible supply basis. Daily rates of pay are highly competitive, and can be negotiated based on professional experience at interview stage. Part time, as well as full time applocations will be considered.
As an Engage Supply Teacher, you will need:
- An in date DBS on the update service, or the means to apply for a new one
- A recognised UK or equivalent Overseas teaching qualification
- QTS (where applicable)
- A positive, can do attitude with a genuine passion for education
Securing a role with Engage also entitles you to a variety of benefits, including
- A dedicated Consultant specialising in your local are
- Free of charge CPD courses organised by our team of SLT members
- AWR compliant payments from day 1
- 1:1 support and training with lesson planning and classroom management
- £150 bonus for each friend or colleague you refer to us
If you are interested to know more about what we can offer you, please apply below or contact Engage Education East Anglia directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognized teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job in education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.