Sales and Marketing Assistant
Sales and Marketing Assistant
Graduates & Career-Changers Welcome
Full Training Given
Complete One is an award-winning event marketing firm based in Newcastle City Centre. Due to the incredible results we produced for our energy client in 2018, they want us to increase representation across the UK. As a result, we have unique and exciting opportunities for entry level Sales and Marketing Assistants to help take our business forward.
Don't have any sales or marketing experience? Don't sweat it!
At Complete One, we don't pre-judge on experience or education, we believe that everyone deserves a shot at success and as long as they possess a strong work ethic, great attitude and a willingness to learn, we can provide them with all of the tools to succeed.
At Complete One we specialise in raising brand awareness and increasing market share for our clients through interactive and personalised marketing solutions. We put the personal touch into everything we do and that has helped us stand out in a highly competitive market. The customer is king and our sales and marketing assistants provide an outstanding customer experience to ensure we deliver both quality and quantity results for our clients.
We have a young, ambitious and hardworking team and we are looking for confident, charismatic and driven individuals excited to embrace full training inclusive of the Sales and Marketing role, and who will fit in with our team.
Sales and Marketing Assistant Role / Requirements:
- Setting up / managing pop-up event sites
- Frontline customer care/ service
- Promoting clients products, brand, and services
- Conducting presentations
- Representing our clients with total confidence, professionalism, and enthusiasm
- A relevant degree would be beneficial but not necessary
- Outstanding communication skills are essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent team player with the ability to work autonomously
- A fun, friendly & nurturing working environment
- One on one coaching and a personal mentor
- Weekly social gatherings
- The opportunity to travel nationally & internationally (last year we ran a business trip to NYC)
- Frequent bonuses, incentives & prizes
- First class development opportunities based on merit
If you want to work with an exciting and expanding company, where you will be supported and valued, apply today!
How to Apply
Please attach your current CV and contact details and we will be in touch with you shortly. For more information visit our website and social media pages.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OFFICE & FIELD BASED POSITION AT PRE-BOOKED EVENT VENUES ACROSS THE CITY*
For legal reasons, applicants must be 18 or over. Applicants successful at the initial interview will be invited to attend an assessment day. As it is a part of the interview process and counts towards making the final decision applicants will not be compensated and expenses will not be covered. Our contractors are self-employed and paid on commission only for each sale they generate, all earnings are uncapped! Our events take place up to 20 miles from our office and candidates will be expected to travel. The openings are an immediate start, therefore we are unable to process applications from people not currently able to commute to Newcastle.