Home Assistance Operations Manager
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager for their newly created Home Assistance division to drive engagement by leading, motivating and developing the team to ensure that the quality and standard of service required by the company and their Clients is fully understood and consistently achieved.
Offering a competitive salary of £32,000 - £35,000, plus fantastic benefits including Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, lunch allowance, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more. Working hours will be based on a semi-shift basis between 8am-6pm Monday to Saturday.
Who will this role suit?
The successful candidate will have experience of working within Home Emergency/ Assistance at managerial level. You will have experience of setting up new policies and procedures as well as strong management experience.
- Educated to the equivalent of A Level standard or above
- Team Management Training - within at least 7 of the following areas: Reviewing, target setting and forecasting performance, appraisals, team meetings, counselling, maintaining personnel records, delegation, disciplinary meetings, absence counselling, statistical reporting
- Performance Management Training - within at least 4 of the following areas: One to one meetings, auditing, identifying training needs, coaching and development, objective setting, Personal Development Plans
- Complaint Management Training: Handling of difficult customers, objective report writing
- Previous experience at Operations/ Department Manager level, or equivalent, leading/managing Supervisors/ Team Leaders.
- Practical working knowledge of the principles of Insurance, with a strong understanding of Domestic/ Commercial Property Insurance
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing, including senior level client liaison
- Full and current driving licence
- Must be able to travel within the UK if required for occasional client and supplier visits.
- Insurance or Property/ Building-related accreditation or membership (ie, CILA, CII, RICS or equivalent)
- Experience of budget forecasting and management
- Track record of working with home emergency claims or loss adjusting
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft programmes
- Effective communicator at Senior Management & Director level
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; team management, performance management, home assistance, insurance, property, budget forecasting, emergency claims, operations, manager, supervisor, property insurance
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.