Salary: £25,000 - £30,000pa DOE
My well established client is based in Cirencester, are offering an incredibly exciting opportunity for a passionate and creative Copywriter to join their fantastic team. With brilliant perks, my client is eager to take on a talented candidate who is ready for a challenge. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Copywriter to take the next step in their career.
- Compose outstanding work across a variety of projects
- Assisting with new business pitches that will inspire new clients
- Produce original and accurate copy
- Working closely with the Art Director
- Review artwork on all projects
- Regularly deliver feedback to junior teams
- Work in partnership with designers to achieved outstanding creativity
- Motivate and support colleagues, whilst demonstrating creative concepts
- Drive personal development, and be proactive in expanding your skill set
- Must have 2-4 years + experience within copywriting
- Have a passion for creativity
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience across a variety of industry sectors
- Must have a good knowledge of design, print and production
- Have an inspiring portfolio
This is an incredible opportunity to join an established and expanding Agency, that offers heaps of benefits, such as, free car parking, discounted memberships, and an excellent holiday allowance! If you have the experience and drive for this opportunity, this could be the role for you.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Ellie at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.