Product Owner (Utilities)
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to work for an innovative and highly reputable orgnisation based in Belfast on a full time, permanent basis.
As a product owner you will be responsible for detailed definition of product features and co-ordinating the development and testing of these features with an offshore development team. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify customer needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of UK utilities industry including:
- Smart Meter rollout
- Faster & Reliable Switching Programme
- Traditional Data Flow Management
- DNO to DSO transition
- Experience in a relevant commercial or technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Experience with Agile & Iterative Development approaches
- Experience of creating and working to project plans and leading small teams together with handling change controls.
- Sound communication skills including ability to formally present to senior client.
- Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff
We are able to offer a competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
To find out more or apply for this position please send your CV and contact details via this advert.