- Science Teacher
- Easter or September 2019 Start
- Near Braintree, Essex
- Permanent Post
- `Good` Ofsted Rated School
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring, enthusiastic and vibrant Teacher of Science to join this well-established department. This post would be equally appropriate for an experienced or a newly qualified teacher.
The successful applicant will be required to teach science up to KS5.You will join an excellent Science team, who pride themselves on their innovative approach to supporting every student to achieve their full potential.
This role would suit an experienced teacher or an NQT, and the school prides itself on its excellent NQT support
You will benefit from entering a collaborative department who welcome forward thinking initiatives and are able to offer a new colleague advice, support and professional development opportunities in a friendly, positive and creative environment.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Science to Key Stage 5
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
If you are able to inspire and motivate students in order to help them achieve their full potential and would be interested in this role, please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education.