For: TIG Welder
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06804
Temp to Perm
Salary: GBP Negotiable
An established engineering and fabrication business of over 30 years, our client works with a wide variety of companies and clients. The products are of a very high standard and are produced to BS EN. ISO 1090 and ISO 9001:2008 standards. Due to a sophisticated range of cutting-edge machinery they are able to offer a flexible approach to engineering opportunities.
Interested in working in a friendly, relaxed, but hard working environment, where they offer excellent working hours so you are able to finish mid-day on Friday?
The work will be varied working and range from composite doors, balustrades, staircases, racking, shelving and much more. Our client is looking for individuals who have a flexible approach and can work to a high standard unsupervised.
Duties will include:
· Preparing metals for welding.
· TIG welding using stainless steel.
· Cleaning up welded components
· Conducting quality checks to ensure products meet with customer specifications
· Reading and working to Technical and Engineering drawings.
· Working to strict Health & Safety procedures and deadlines
Hours: 08.00 - 17.00 Mon - Thurs and 08.00 - 14.00 Fri