The Clayton group are currently recruiting for an experienced RGN/RMN for our clients general nursing home based in Doncaster. The home provides nursing and residential care to elderly residents. This home is at full occupancy and has a great reputation locally.
We are looking for a flexible RGN/RMN nurse to join the team for full or part time hours per week on days or nights. The hourly rate is £14-£16ph (DOE)
The home has an energetic team and can offer some fantastic training benefits such as management awards and assessors training.
Benefits of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role;
* Opportunities for promotion and progression to more senior posts.
* Contributory pension scheme
* Part & full-time working hours available
* Extensive training and development opportunities
* Paid Breaks
For the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will need;
* Nurse Qualified with full NMC registration
* Evidence of ongoing professional development / relevant experience
* Up to date clinical knowledge and skills
* A friendly, considerate personality with great communication skills
For more information on this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and for the chance of an immediate interview please contact Victoria or hit apply to submit your CV.
Clayton Nursing specialise in building strong and lasting relationships across the Care Sector by providing tailored recruitment packages to a broad range of Nursing and Residential Homes, Hospitals and Specialist Units across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the Health Care Market a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site www.clayton-recruitment.co.uk for our latest blogs and Health Care news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.