Accounts Assistant - Amersham
Up to £30k
Our client is working with us here at Better People Ltd to source an experienced Senior Accounts Assistant for their team in Amersham.
The company are a successful long established glazing company who partner and work with other companies within their group.
The Accounts Assistant will oversee a team of 2, preparing accounts to Trial Balance, processing sales and purchasing transactions, working on expenses, payroll, VAT and tax returns. The role also involves the preparation of routine and ad hoc reports as well as bank reconciliations of both UK and Euro bank accounts, across the group of companies
Ideal Candidates for this role:
- Must have Sage Line 50, payroll and VAT experience
- Have worked in accounts for around 5 years
- Be forward thinking and process driven
- Will be great communicators and good with people.
- Will have experience working within a multi company set up
- Will have experience of computerised stock allocation and job costing.
If you are interested in this busy and varied accounts role, and have the relevant experience, we can’t wait to hear from you!
You will have the chance to innovate and bring your ideas to this role. If you are interested in this busy and varied accounts job, and have the relevant experience, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Send us your CV in MSWord format.