Free parking and loads of perks and benefits!
Our client take pride in offering an unrivalled service to their clients and partners. They’ve grown by over 300% in the last five years through their unique partnerships with various comparison companies. For them the growth doesn’t stop here, their vision is to be the number one across the UK and they are now seeking an experienced Sales Trainer to join their vibrant team and be a part of their exciting future.
This new role is to support my client’s current training department. This is a very busy part of the business, as the training demand has increased significantly with the growth of the organisation.
- To train, coach, mentor and develop the sales teams to higher levels of performance through effective training and coaching
- To be an expert on sales and customer service techniques and act as a focal point for advice and support in these areas
- Conduct onboarding training for new to group staff
- To report back to the Training & HR Manager on the progression and development of all team members
- Collate and maintain all training documentation
- Assist in the design and maintenance of all training resources, including ensuring all materials are up to date
- Assist in the design of facilitated training sessions and e-learning modules
- Exceptional sales coaching skills
- First class sales, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire
- Confidence in training and coaching individuals and groups at all levels
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to manage own workload, effectively delivering projects on time
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise based on fast paced business requirements
- Flexibility and adaptability and ability to work well under pressure
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Rio at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.